In order for a company to grow and reach it’s future aspirations and goals it must include Digital Transformation.
The speed of change in the the digital transformation world is exponential. A few benefits of the digital transformation include; new ways to engage with clients, more data insights to harness and more innovation in the work force.
By 2022 worldwide spending on technologies and services that enable digital transformation is expected to reach almost $2 Trillion with companies allocating 10% of their revenue to fuel their digital strategies. This year 75% of all digital transformation spend are accounted in hardware and services.
Now more than ever it is imperative that IT strategies are a large part of any company’s business plans in order not only to grow but to compete effectively. The need of IT to support the future of the business is paramount
For any leaders and business owners this can be a challenge, with more business applications, more connected devices and higher expectations today’s’ business leaders must move at such a fast pace similar to that of the front end business. They must focus on projects than can really improve the business for the future.
We are now living in a digital first world. Here are some reasons why digital transformation is essential for any business to grow and stay ahead of the competition.
Employers are always looking for productivity improvements with digital technology playing a huge role in this and helping employees with their primary day to day roles.
Digital transformation provides valuable opportunities for core business functions such as payroll, finance, HR and lead generation moving them away from manual processes and or bringing in the experts and their services thus allowing the leaders of the company to focus on wider business opportunities and the staff to focus on what they do best and enjoy the most.
The customer of today expects the same kind of services they receive with technology in their personal lives but for a business this can be challenging. We now have so much choice both in terms of where and how to deliver applications from and who to partner with in the delivery of services.
Businesses increasingly demand more agile and hybrid IT services as well as network capability. Not forgetting about getting the user experience right is a critical part of the process. This goes much further than the usability of apps but includes the experience of the IT Team, their tools as well as bringing in expert partners.
Are you struggling to find regular and consistent real estate clients? Our expert team and Hybrid services can help you!
Security will always be top priority. One of the biggest challenges business owners face is collating more and more data whilst keeping it secure. This complicated task continues to be challenging. It constantly needs strict enforcement around access, compliance and protecting attacks. If you have the best strategy but have an under performing network this could cause staff to go elsewhere due to faster speeds, flexibility and overall better quality. For example if your agency is getting low quality leads from portals and exhibitions whilst your competitor is getting regular and consistent good leads to nurture and close where would you rather be?
It is essential that a progressive business implement a security strategy to keep their customer and company data secure on all networks and apps regardless what services or service providers are being used. We at Qube Media ensure we are fully compliant and ensure our data security is taken very seriously.
In order to transform digitally you must surround yourself with business and technology partners that understand the business goals and vision and can operate ethically and with transparency to achieve these.
Thank you for reading. I hope you found this helpful
To find out if Qube Media can help you generate more leads and clients book your free strategy call here
Big brother is always watching!
It’s true that every click, every view and every sign up is recorded somewhere.
This can come across as very intrusive or super interesting. We here at Qube Media find this fascinating and extremely helpful to bring us and our clients the best results.
We are constantly researching and reviewing data here at Qube Media HQ so I thought I’d save you all the time and share some interesting facts and figures with you. For marketers knowing the statistics behind social media helps with strategy, spend and focused audiences. It also backs up why we are experts in our field.
Let’s start off with some general social media stats.
As of Jan 2019 the worlds population is 7.7 billion and there are 4.2 billion users on the internet!
- 3.397 billion active social media users
- The average person has 5.54 social media accounts
- The average person spends 116 minutes a day on social media
- 81% of small and medium businesses use social media platforms
- Facebook and Whatsapp handle 60 billion messages a day
Facebook is the most popular platform with 2.32 billions users followed by
- You Tube – 1.5 billion users
- Instagram – 1 billion users
- LinkedIn – 610 million users
- Twitter – 326 million users
- Pinterest – 250 million users
Social Media Business Stats
- $40 billion was spent on social network advertising in 2016
- In 2015 social networks earned an estimated $8.3 billion from advertising and growing year on year
- It is expected that small and medium Real Estate Agencies looking for strong growth in 2019 will spend over 50% of their marketing budget on social media.
- 2.32 billion monthly users
- 1.52 billion daily users
- 500,000 new users every day (that’s 6 new profiles every second)
- 76% of Facebook users check it at least once a day
- Average user spends 35 mins a day
- The average number of friends is 155
- Half of the internet users who do not use Facebook themselves live with someone who does and 24% of those uses their account to look at photos and posts.
- There are circa 83 million fake accounts on Facebook
- Facebook’s main page has 204.7 million likes
- The most popular non Facebook page is Cristiano Ronaldo’s with 122.6 million likes
- There are more than 60 million active business pages on Facebook
- 5 million of the above are active advertising users
- 53.1% of Facebook users use Facebook to sign into other apps
- Average time spent per visit 20 mins
- Monthly viewers 149 million
- 63 million daily viewers
- 300 hours of video are uploaded every minute
- 1 billion hours of You Tube is watched every day
- The average person watches 40 mins a day
- Over 50% of You Tube content is watched on a mobile phone
- Luis Fonsi’s ‘Despacito’ has the most views at 5.97 billion
- There are 76 languages on You Tube – covering 95% of the internet population
- 800 million monthly active users
- 500 million daily active users
- 400 million daily active story users
- 95 million photos uploaded daily
- 4.2 billion likes a day
- Average person spends 15 mins a day
- 90% of users are under the age of 35
- The most popular Instagram food is Pizza
- The most likes picture on Instagram is of an egg
- 260 million active users
- 40% of users use it daily
- Average person spends 17 minutes a month on platform
- 39% of user pay for a ‘Premium account’
- The average CEO has 930 LinkedIn Connections
- 80% of B2B leads comes via LinkedIn
- 326 monthly active users
- 500 million tweets a day
- Average user has 707 followers
- 391 accounts have no followers
- 80% of users are not American
- 250 million active users each month
- 67% of users are under 40%
- 81% of users are female
- 50% of user are from the US
That’s all I’ve got time for today. I hope your enjoyed the fun facts and stats.
Don’t forget to book your free strategy call with Qube Media to see if we can help you generate more clients and leads.
Over centuries people have made a good living from being in Real Estate. It’s not hard to do if you know how to play the game! Here are some great tips to get you ahead and stand out in today’s Real Estate world!
There are many benefits of being in the Real Estate Industry; you can choose who to work with, define your own hours as well as the reward of helping families buy their homes.
If you’ve set up your business correctly it’s possible to make a great living but if you don’t focus on your marketing strategies your business will suffer.
We want to help you become more successful. Here’s some top tips to help you get ahead and succeed.
- It Starts By Being Easy To Contact
It doesn’t matter if you have the best marketing ideas and the best properties If no one can figure out how to contact you. Make sure you make it as easy as possible for the client to contact you on their preferred channel.
Always put your company details, phone number, email and website on your marketing material. Remember to make sure this information is easy to find and clear enough to read.
- Use Facebook Advertising.
Real Estate Marketing on Social Media is easy but to get the results can be incredibly difficult especially if you don’t have the time to learn, understand and implement in this fast moving market. If you want a regular income of leads for you to nurture and close book in a free strategy call with one of our experts
Remember you became a real estate agent to sell houses so let the experts handle this part whilst you do what you do best and close those deals.
- Shoot Videos of the Local Area
By the end of 2019 80% of all internet traffic will be video. This should be a big part of your long term real estate marketing strategies as it has so many benefits.
Yes you can add it as content to all your social platforms but it also helps you sell the area and lifestyle to potential buyers.
- Is Your Website Fully Responsive?
Another great real estate marketing tip is to ensure your website is fully responsive. With smartphones being used more and more each day for searches a responsive website will ensure your clients see the same look, quality and information.
- Email Marketing Campaigns
Real estate agents know that email campaigns are a great way to stay in touch with clients.
Add a link to your website so they can subscribe to your newsletter. Keep them up to date with any new properties, property news and investment opportunities.
- List your Business on Google.
Real Estate marketing strategies works best when Google knows your business exists.
Client testimonials and reviews are a great way to build trust with a new potential client. Backing this up with getting your name out there via your real estate marketing can be very powerful. Having a few testimonials and/or reviews on your site can persuade potential clients that you are the best person for the job.
- Host Events
The majority of Real Estate Marketing tips is to get your name out there without having to travel. Having said that, having people in front of you will always be powerful.
Try hosting events once a month whether that’s an open house or a networking event. Invite your clients, their families and other professionals to remind them why they should continue to do business with you.
No top real estate agent will be satisfied with only digital and print marketing. They always go that step further.
Try volunteering. sponsoring a local event or attend networking events. You never know who you’ll meet and the more you know about you community the more of an expert you become in your area.
- Use Keywords
In all marketing, using keywords gets people’s attention. With the majority of searches being online using keywords to boost your SEO will help clients find you easier.
Don’t forget you use geographical words so potential clients can find you in your area.
- Social Media Links
By adding Social Media links to your website your client can get a better understanding of you and your business. Again this helps build reputation and trust.
- Start a Blog
Blogs in Real Estate Marketing is becoming very popular. Write about topics that your clients frequently ask about. Use photos and videos to feature properties. Having a blog also helps you with your SEO strategy.
- Stand Out
Build your brand. Create a logo so clients can acknowledge it’s you and your business. Also promote what makes you different to the rest of the competition.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have found this helpful.
To find out if Qube Media can help you generate more leads and clients book your free strategy call here